Prevent moisture damage by waxing wood furniture before storing.
Consider using climate-controlled self storage for furniture.
Disassemble furniture whenever possible for more compact storage options.
Stand mattresses up straight so they do not bend out of shape.
Cover stuffed furniture with dust cover to protect against dust.
- " Customer service was great. It was a pleasant experience." - Phyllis
- " The staff was courteous." - Bernard
- " Excellent service. Simple and fast process." - Sol
- " They were great people and made sure I got what I needed." - Sharon
- " The experience was great. The staff was friendly and helpful." - Matt
- " We would like to thank you for your amazing and refreshing customer services. There are no words that can explain our gratitude." - Daniel & Lupe
- " As a business owner in Riverside County, I found this facility to be the best secured, most friendly facility in all of Southern California. Pat and Scott, the facility managers, will do anything to make your stay the very best (longer business hours, clean restroom, and easy access from the freeway). Not to mention the gas facility next door. Win. Win." - Fabien