Pack electronic equipment in original boxes, if possible. Otherwise, pack each piece in a separate box with adequate packing material.
For electronics, put any loose cords or pieces in a sealed bag and include in the box.
Wrap dishes and glassware individually. Pad the box with bubble wrap or packing paper. Wrapped plates are best stored on their side in the box.
In addition to special amenities specific to each Dollar Self Storage location, all locations share the following standard features:
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-3pm with the exception of Laveen, AZ and Third St - Corona, CA locations (see specific locations for all hours). The office is closed on all major holidays.
- Computerized Gate Access 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Storage Units Range in size from 25-1000 sq. ft, so you only pay for the size you need
- Door widths up to 12' available for trailer/RV/boat storage
- Covered and uncovered RV & boat storage (various locations)
- Air conditioned units available
- Ground level, drive-up units
- Wide drives for vans and delivery trucks
- Commercial deliveries accepted
- Free use of carts and dollies
- Wide variety of locks, moving and packing supplies
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover accepted
- Security cameras
- On site resident management at many locations
- Block wall fencing and security lighting
- A Protection Plan for most belongings is available for tenants